Terms and Conditions
Safety is our top priority, please read our Terms and Conditions:
- Time, Distance and Routes: Please note that the time and distance of our Safaris may vary depending on numerous factors such as weather conditions, water conditions, rider ability and traffic conditions. Depending on the time of the year (peak or off-peak) and tidal movements, the routes of our Safaris may also change.
- Customer Requirements: It is mandatory that all customers must read, write and understand English to be eligible to participate in our safaris. As per Self Hire and Drive Regulations, customers are not allowed to be under the influence of ALCOHOL OR DRUGS at anytime while on Jet Ski Safaris Skis. Integral to our product is a very comprehensive safety briefing which is essential for all participants to view and understand. All participants must complete the accompanying test prior to departure on any of our safaris. Customers must present the credit card used for online purchases with matching ID.
- Age Restrictions: Government regulations state that the youngest age for a pillion passenger is 8 years. Teenagers aged 12 to 15 may have the opportunity to drive the ski when accompanied by an adult 18 or over… at the guides’ discretion. Teenagers aged 16 to 18 are able to drive the ski alone providing they have a parent or guardian’s signature. Must be 16 or over to take a pillion passenger with parent or guardian consent.
- Weight Restrictions: Our skis can be comfortably twin shared at no extra cost. The conditions are that the combined body weight does not exceed 200 kg
- Customer Cancellations: Jet Ski Safaris has a strict cancellation policy which requires a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to departure date from January 19th to December 25th and from December 26th to January 18th we require 48 hours notice (also school holidays). If you are unable to attend on the due booking date we will do our best to reschedule your booking subject to availability. All group bookings require a 7 day notice prior to departure for cancellation.
- Cancellation by Jet Ski Safaris or the Activity supplier: Should it be necessary for Jet Ski Safaris to have to cancel due to circumstances beyond their control, a full refund will be made to the customer, if rescheduling is not possible.
- Weather: Jet Ski Safaris operate in most conditions providing wet weather gear. Should the weather be very bad due to storms or extreme conditions all reasonable steps will be taken to re schedule the booking, Should this not be possible a full refund will be given to our customers.
- Gift Vouchers and Activity Supplier Vouchers: Vouchers are non refundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Once a booking is made using a gift voucher or a voucher from an activity supplier the same cancellation policy applies as above; notice of cancellation must be made minimally 48 hours prior to due date. Gift Vouchers purchased with Jet Ski Safaris will not be refunded under any circumstances. If due process of 48 hour notice has not been made the gift voucher will be forfeited.
- Jet Ski safaris Booking Requirements: Jet Ski safaris require a 50% deposit to secure bookings from January 19th through to December 25th each year apart from peak seasons and holidays when full deposit must be made. If deposits are not made the booking will not be secure nor guaranteed.